YAAFM 11: Scientology YAAFM 11: Scientology

Great

I never really researched this, for fear of what crazy shit I might come across...so thanks for filling me in on this topic. Great movie as well, love the series.

Sonic Xtreme Sonic Xtreme

Great!

Awesome work, I hope you make a sequel...hopefully things will work out better next time!

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Great Conclusion

I'm glad to see you worked really hard and didn't drop the bomb! The entire series has been great, and I can't wait to see your next major endevor!

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

"Wow what a great band practice"

When I first saw this, I was actually at band practice...so that made it much more hilarious for me. Great work, I think this is the best one after #5.

F E A R F E A R

Very Nice

It's always nice to see a good piece of Flash art from time to time here on Newgrounds. I hope to see more great work from you in the future!

Newgrounds News 9 Newgrounds News 9

I've always liked these...

Nice work, can't wait for the next installment.

bbbb bbbb

For some reason, this didn't work for me no matter how many times i went and re-did it. But I figured out what was wrong. The "gotoAndPlay("Button")" script needs to put in by the program not manually. This solved all my problems, go figure.

Thanks for the help though!

Freedom. 3 Freedom. 3

Nice Work

Even though it may not be very long, the real reason I liked this movie was because of the neat cinematography and the obvious effort you put into it. Keep up the good work.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

"...What's An X-Box?"

Nice work once again, you seem to set such high standards with your Flash movies...and it's obvious your sense of humor gets better with each one. Keep up the good work and you'll have a good half of the Top 50 to yourself! ^.^

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Awesome...simply awesome

You've had your share of great Flash movies in the past...but this has to be your greatest one yet. A job well done, Randy...keep it up like this and your movies will be in freakin' theaters!